The 2018 Pinhole Press Holiday Bake off is officially closed! Congratulations to our winner, Gabrielle Cole, who tried 10 of our cookies! Catch up on the rules below and stay tuned for 2019.
The most wonderful time of the year got even sweeter in 2018 – We hosted our first ever Holiday Cookie Bake Off! It’s a contest that combines three of our favorite things – Pinterest, cookies, and you!
Joining the contest is a piece of (fruit) cake. Plus, the grand prize winner will receive $1000 in amazing prizes from Pinhole Press and brands and bloggers that we’ve all come to love. Read on to learn more…
How to Enter:
Step 1: Go to our Holiday Cookie Board on Pinterest and select a recipe.
Step 2: Start baking! Throw on your apron and have fun making the cookie recipe you selected.
Step 3: Snap a picture of your scrumptious creation!
Step 4: Go back to the original cookie recipe pin on Pinterest and add a photo of your cookies under the “Tried it” section. Be sure to include #BakingCheerThisYear in your description.
It’s your choice of “one and done” or to keep having fun!
For every recipe on our Pinterest board that you make & upload a photo for, you’ll get an additional entry and an additional batch of cookies. So really, it’s a win-win. You have until December 23rd to bake with the winner being announced on December 24th. (The maximum number of entries is 25, with each recipe being tried once.)
- Gift Certificate to Pinhole Press – Valued at $200
- 5 Qt Artisan Kitchen Aid Mixer – Valued at $400
- Heirloom Dessert Cookbook, Shortbread Cookie Mix, Happy Place Glass Cleaner, Oil Diffuser, Citrus Oil, HP Multi-Surface Spray Cleaner and & $40 Gift Certificate to Beekman 1802 – Valued at $162
- Crack Pie from Milk Bar – Valued at $50
- Paleo Cookies from Thrive Tribe – Valued at $100
- Set of Mugs from Plum Street Collective – Valued at $40
- Set of Hello Namaste! Children’s Books – Valued at $35
- A mug, candle, bag and other fun goodies from Darn Good Yarn – Valued at $100
We’re so excited to see your cookie creations! We have recipes featured from A Cup of Jo, Snixy Kitchen, Beekman 1802, Plum Street Collective and more!
Happy Baking! 🙂
The 2018 Pinhole Press Holiday Cookie Bake Off will kick off on November 27th and end on December 23nd. The winner will be announced on December 24th, 2018. Pinhole Press does not hold the rights to any of the cookie recipes featured in this contest. This contest is not endorsed or sponsored by Pinterest.