We can all agree that Mother’s Day provides the perfect opportunity to share photos of the grandchildren with your mom. But, spring is a busy time of the year and it’s essential to find ways to send a thoughtful gift rather than a (whoops!) belated gift.
The Mother’s Day gifts that are guaranteed to dazzle are sentimental and unique. To save you time, we’ve rounded up our favorite Mother’s Day gifts. Whether your photos are on your computer, Facebook or Instagram, these quick and thoughtful gifts are simple to create and guaranteed to bring a smile to her face.
(Image The Makerista)
1. Set of 12 Square Photo Magnets ($24.99): Magnets are easy to create with your Instagram photos and Mom will always enjoy photos of the grandkids (as well as your selfies). These magnets are printed on luxury photo paper and then mounted onto a magnet giving them a substantial look and feel so they fit nicely into the gifting category. If you’re looking for a sweet add-on to make her smile, check out the photo notepads for $12.99.
(Image A Cup of Jo)
2. Square Photo Collage Frame ($39.99): Toss the scissors and glue aside. This photo collage frame makes it easy to pull together a recap of the year for Mom in 9 photos. Add photos from Instagram, Facebook or your computer to make it quick to create this custom frame.
(Image The Paper Mama)
3. Panoramic Photo Book (starting at $29.99): If you had a big event this year like a new addition to the family (congrats!) or a big vacation with Mom, then pull out those photos and create a premium lay-flat panoramic book. It’s the coffee table book that all of her friends will see.
(Image Sarah Tucker)
4. Brag Book ($24.99): A stylish keepsake that fits in her purse but makes a big impact. This accordion brag book holds your 8 favorite photos of the year and gives Mom ultimate bragging rights. Finished with a beautiful bow, consider this gift already wrapped!
(Image Love Taza)
5. Recipe Photo Magnets ($4.99): Mom’s home-cooked meals may be better than your cooking, but showing her that she’s passed down her favorite recipes to you will warm her heart. Show Mom that her traditions will stick around forever.
6. Mommy & Me Board Book ($39.99): Surprise Mom with a customized board book that includes her favorite moments with little. This book includes up to 40 pages and is completely customizable. If you’re shopping for Grandma, try the Grandma & Me Board Book.
(Image Jen Loves Kev)
7. Listpads ($12.99): With just one photo, you can create a custom listpad for Mom or Grandma, or both! It’s the unexpected gift that keeps on giving with each notepad page.
About the Author
A self-proclaimed New Yorker from the Midwest, Rachel Castro lets design and color inspire her everyday life. Designer by day and DIYer by night, you can follow all of her latest projects on Digs & DIY, where she documents her favorites from recipes to redesign.