Birthdays are a big deal! It’s the one day a year that is all about YOU. At Pinhole Press, each staff member gets their favorite cake on their special day.
Here are a few clever and creative ways to use our photo gifts to make someone feel special on their birthday, especially when you can’t spend it together. All of the suggested gifts below can be personalized from the comfort of your couch, and sent directly to your recipient. We can even wrap it for you, just select ‘Gift Wrap’ at check-out.
From A Group
These ideas involve virtual participation from your circles of family and friends.
1. Make a birthday book by having your friends and family members text or email you you photos of themselves, holding up a special happy birthday message.
For a child, print the photos in a custom Story Photo Board Book.
2. To celebrate a milestone birthday (30th, 50th, etc.), ask your friends and family members to send you a photo and message for the birthday boy or girl. Print the message and corresponding photo in a Hardcover Portrait Layflat Photo Book.
For Your Child
3. Capture the moment in time with a birthday interview! Customize an All About Me Softcover Photo Book to feature personalized prompts. Then, interview the birthday boy or girl, and write their responses in.
For Your Mom or Dad (Grandma & Grandpa)
6. Scan old photos into a family photo book using our Hardcover Landscape Layflat Photo Book.
For Your Significant Other
7. Counting down the days until you’ll see each other next? Personalize a Perforated Wall Calendar and Frame, so that they can smile with the passing time.
8. Go ahead, brag about them! Pick 8 of your favorite memories and bind them with linen or leather in a Brag Book.