1. When will I receive my products?
To choose the appropriate shipping option, you must add shipping time to your order processing time. You can expect products to ship after the processing time below:
Photo Books: 4 Business Days
All other products: 2-3 Business Days
Note: If you order cards and a photo book, your order will ship after the photo book is completed.
2. What are your shipping options?
We currently ship to the United States and Canada.
Economy (3-5 business days)
FedEx Ground (2-5 business days)
FedEx 2Day (2 business days)
FedEx Standard Overnight (1 business day)
FedEx International Ground (2-5 business days)
FedEx International Priority (1-2 business days)
*shipping costs to Canada include both shipping charges and custom fees
- 3. How do I track my order?
4. Do you ship to USPS boxes?
Yes, to ship to a PO box choose Economy shipping. Please plan for shipping to take approximately 3-5 business days.
To track your package, click here and enter your tracking number.
5. How do I know when my order ships?
You will receive a shipping confirmation email when your order ships. You will receive a link to track your shipping progress in this email.
6. What does Pinhole Press gift wrap look like?
At checkout, you can choose to gift wrap your entire order for $10. You will be asked to enter text for a To/From field for your gift tag.
In order to include a gift message with your package, you will have to select the gift wrap option.
To see a preview of what gift wrapping looks like, click here.
7. Do you include an invoice in the shipping box?
Pinhole Press packages do not ship with invoices. There are no prices listed in the shipping boxes.
8. Can I ship to multiple addresses at one time?
At this time, you can only ship to one address. If you would like to ship to multiple addresses, you will need to go through the checkout process more than once.
9. Do you offer RUSH services?
At this time, we do not offer a standard RUSH service fee. However, please chat, call (800-404-9518) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) for assistance and we will see what our team can do for you.
1. How do I know if my photo is suitable for printing?
If your photo is too small to print, we will give you a warning message. If you choose to use this image anyway it could result in a grainy or pixelated final product.
2. What photo formats do you support?
Pinhole Press currently supports JPG in the sRGB color space.
3. I'm seeing white space instead of products. What should I do?
Pinhole Press uses software called Adobe Flash. In order to personalize our products, you may have to update your Flash plugin.
It is easy and FREE to upgrade your Flash plugin. Just visit http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer and click “download now” to upgrade your flash player.
If you have problems with this, please call, email or chat with our customer support team. We will be happy to assist you.
4. What is the message "sorry but DSC_001.jpg is an image format that we cannot print and has been removed from your product"?
Pinhole Press currently supports JPG in the sRGB color space. If you are seeing this error message then you may have images in CMYK or another unsupported colorspace.
Please chat, call (800-404-9518) or email (email@example.com) for assistance.
5. Can I use an iPad to order products?
Not quite yet. Pinhole Press uses Adobe Flash technology, which is currently not supported on the iPad.
6. Why am I not able to personalize a product in Safari?
In order to personalize a product in Safari you need adobe flash installed. Get adobe flash here: http://get.adobe.com/
If you are using “PRIVATE” browsing, you must turn this setting off to personalize products.
1. Does Pinhole Press offer custom design services?
Our team is happy to discuss any custom design requests with you. Custom changes to your order, such as changing the font color or adding additional lines of text, will include a $25 design fee. Book creation and customization fees are handled on an individual basis. Please email or call us before placing your order to ensure that we can accommodate your request.
2. Is there a minimum order that I have to purchase?
Minimum Orders are as follows:
Ultrathick Pinstripe holiday cards: 4 cards
Ultrathick wedding invitations: 4 cards
A7 Folded: 1 card
A7 Flat: 4 Cards
A2 Folded: 4 Cards
A2 Flat: 8 Cards
Accordion cards: 2 cards
Square Cards: 6 cards
Calling Cards: 24 cards
3. How many labels do I get when I order a quantity of 1?
Address Labels: 16 labels per order
Beer Bottle Labels: 15 labels per order
Book Labels: 15 labels per order
Lemonade Bottle Labels: 12 labels per order
Labels with gift bags: 18 labels per order
Organization Labels: 12 labels per order
To/From Gift Strips: 7-18 labels per order (see individual product descriptions)
Wine labels: 9 labels per order
4. Do you print return addresses on envelopes?
At this time, Pinhole Press does not print return addresses on envelopes.
Reprint and Cancellation Policies
1. Reprint Requests
Our team works hard to bring you high quality photo gifts. However, if you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason, please contact our customer service team within 15 days of receiving your order to request a reprint. To ensure quality, we may request a return of your original order or images of your original order.
Pinhole Press is not responsible for the following:
1) Errors in spelling, grammar, punctuation, or accuracy of your text. Please review your custom text before placing your order.
2) Poor quality resulting from the use of low-resolution images. A warning message will appear if you use a low resolution image. If you choose to continue with that image, it is at your own risk.
2. Cancelation Requests
Once you place your order, you have 30 minutes to cancel for a full refund. After those 30 minutes, you may cancel your order with a $25 cancellation fee.
If you realize you’ve made a mistake with your order and need to correct it, please contact us immediately and we’ll work with you to resolve the issue at minimum cost and inconvenience.