Do you have a story to tell?

Storybooks

Our new Storybooks allow you to personalize each page with text so that together with your photos, you can share a story of your most cherished moments.

Available in four different options, Storybooks are each framed with a pale gray cloth cover. Additionally, the cover photo and title page can be customized to complement your story, making for the perfect gift this holiday season.

Need help getting started? You can see the Storybooks that Martha Stewart created in the current issue of Martha Stewart Living® magazine.

Pinhole-Press-storytelling

Leave a Reply

Our Anniversary Wedding Photo Book

By Joanna Goddard / 08.30.11

This post about Pinhole Press was first published on A Cup of Jo. You can view the original post here.

PPress_CupofJo_WeddingBook

Two years ago, yesterday, Alex and I got married in a lovely building in downtown Manhattan. It seems like both one second ago, and a lifetime ago. True to form, for our anniversary present, I made Alex a book of our wedding photos…

PPress_CupofJo_WeddingBook2PPress_CupofJo_WeddingBook3PPress_CupofJo_WeddingBook4PPress_CupofJo_WeddingBook5PPress_CupofJo_WeddingBook6

…It now lives on our coffee table, and we haven’t stopped looking through it since.

PPress_CupofJo_WeddingBook7

I also made a framed photo for him (and me:) to put on our mantlepiece. It shows the thrilling moment we walked into our cocktail reception, announced as “husband and wife.” Alex, I adore you. xoxo

Pinhole-Press-square-softcover-photo-book

Leave a Reply

Gift for Yourself: Vacation Photo Book

By Joanna Goddard / 08.12.11

This post about Pinhole Press was first published on A Cup of Jo. You can view the original post here.

pinhole-press-cupofjo-joanna-vacation-photo-book

We love taking vacation photos (who doesn’t?) but then we never really look at them again. They’re just stuck on our computers. So! We decided to make a Pinhole Press vacation photo book with our England vacation snapshots, and I love love love the way it turned out. The paper is really soft, the photos look gorgeous, and it’s amazing to have a little book of our vacation. Alex and I have read through it like fifty times. :) Here are a few of the pages…

Anyway, it was easy to make and it’s so wonderful to have; now I’m inspired to make little photo books for all our vacations and events, including every Christmas break and our wedding and honeymoon.

Pinhole-Press-vacation-photo-book

Leave a Reply

Fun Photo Wine Labels

By Joanna Goddard / 07.29.11

PPress_CupofJo_WineLabels

Alex and I had a few people over for wine and cheese last night, and, just as a twist, we made personal wine labels from Pinhole Press. I used a photo of Paris and the words, “Have a magical evening.”

Leave a Reply

Mother’s Day Gift: Framed Print

By Joanna Goddard / 04.21.11

PPress_CupofJo_MDFrame

Mother’s Day is less than three weeks away, so I wanted to share our gift (my mom is traveling so she won’t see it!): We ordered her a framed photo from Pinhole Press, my friends’ amazing company. You just upload a snapshot onto their website, and they print, frame and send it right to you or your mom. It’s such an easy yet heartfelt gift. Thanks for inventing this, Pinhole! :)

Pinhole-Press-framed-prints

Leave a Reply