Pinhole Press Dry Erase Decals are a fun and easy way to enjoy dry erase boards, no hammer or nails required. These personalized wall decals include up to five of your favorite photos, adding an extra special touch to you home or office.
Where to Apply Dry Erase Decals
There are three things to keep in mind before you apply your dry erase decal:
- Apply decal to a clean, dry and smooth surface.
- If you have recently painted your walls, wait at least 4 weeks before applying your decal.
- Decals can be removed and reapplied to a different location for up to 3 months. After that, it may not stick as well.
Dry erase decals can be used on stainless steel appliances and should not cause damage. It may leave a residue because the adhesive over time will get sticker if it isn’t removed for cleaning every few weeks.
We would recommend that the decal is removed when cleaning the outside of the appliance every couple weeks to eliminate any issues with residue build up. The residue build up is easily cleaned with a cleaner appropriate for the surface type you are placing the decal.
Applying Dry Erase Decals
You can apply these custom dry erase decals in just five easy steps. Here’s a step-by-step video to help you with applying your dry erase decal.
- Step 1 – Peel back about 2-3 inches of the backing across the top and attach to the wall.
- Step 2 – Slowly peel more of the backing off as you use a card to smooth the decal on the wall.
- Step 3 – Keep smoothing the decal onto the wall as you finish sliding off the backing.
- Step 4 – As you press your decal on the wall, use your credit card to smooth any bubbles from the middle out to the ends.
- Step 5 – If you have too many wrinkles, simply peel back from the corner and start smoothing again from the center.
It’s as simple as that! Have questions about applying your dry erase decal? Reach us on online chat, or email us via firstname.lastname@example.org.