Valentine’s Day is approaching. You may already know her favorite flowers to pick up or where you need to stop for one of his favorite ties, but sometimes you just need a little something extra, without breaking the bank.
Have no fear, we’ve rounded up 5 simple and sweet Valentine’s Day gifts for you to complete your shopping and all of them ring in at under $15.
5 Personalized Valentine’s Day Gifts for under $15
- Custom Wine or Beer Bottle Labels. If you’ve already picked up their favorite bottle or brew, simply stick on a custom photo label to make it all the more special. Personalize it with your favorite photo and message. Custom Wine Labels are just $9.99 and Custom Beer Labels are $11.99.
- Goodie Bag & Photo Label. Maybe you’ve decided to go homemade and make chocolate covered strawberries or picked up their favorite candy, add a personal touch by putting them in a goodie bag with a custom photo label. Snap your favorite moment and stick it on the bag for some brownie points on creativity.
- Petite Layflat Photo Book. If you need to add a thoughtful gift, you can’t go wrong with this little photo book for only $9.99. With ten premium spreads, it is just big enough to capture some of your best memories but simple and easy enough to design on mobile.
- Photo Filmstrip Listpad. So this one may not be for everyone, but you can always use a list around the house or at the office. Make it all the more personal by customizing it with a photo of the both of you. Adding a sweet touch to an everyday must-have for only $12.99.
- Wall Decal Set. A fun alternative to a frame that can stick anywhere. Surprise them with a set of wall decals capturing the fun you’ve shared. Choose the set that fits your space, at only $12.99 it is an easy win.
And there you have it, an affordable way to make this Valentine’s Day personal and heartfelt, celebrating your memories and special moments.